Recorded at the Queen Street Commons on October 12, 2010. In alphabetical order, the candidates participating were : Debbie Chapman, Frank Etherington, David Kuhn, Sandy MacFarlane and Graham Yeates. Moderated by Paul Nijjar.
The beginning of the introduction got caught off. There were also some feedback problems.
- 00:18:53 : Donations from developers or the development industry
- 00:22:52 : What other job obligations will you have to balance?
- 00:26:24 : What is the one thing you would do that is creative?
- 00:33:50 : Is Light Rail Transit reasonable or too expensive?
- 00:41:28 : How do you avoid multiple construction projects in close succession?
- 00:48:09 : How can the city engage the community better, and be more inclusive?
- 00:56:10 : How would you vote on amalgamation?
- 01:03:40 : What would you have done to protect the Tannery buildings and Barra castle?
- 01:11:44 : If you weren't running for municipal council, who would you vote for and why?
- 01:14:50 : Are you prepared to stand up and not follow the lead of those who have the loudest voice? What are your positions on transparency and honesty?